Friday, April 14, 2017

New Release: MAKING MOM MAD by Stacy Eaton (The Celebration Township #6)


MAKING MOM MAD
The Celebration Township, book 6

by Stacy Eaton

Genre: Contemporary Romance


Corrine Wagner is determined to make a good life for herself and her son while hunting for the perfect man to complete her family. Unfortunately, with her crazy schedule of school and work, her patience begins to run thin with her constantly-in-trouble, five-year-old son, Tommy.

Nolan Tigues has lived across the street from Corrine his whole life—and carried a torch for her almost as long. When Nolan tries to help Corrine with Tommy, she takes it all the wrong way. She can’t believe Nolan thinks she’s a bad mom.

Can Nolan find a way to prove to Corrine that he cares about her—and about Tommy—as more than just a friend, or will Corrine push away the man who could give her everything she’s dreamed of her whole life?



“I hope that this date goes smoothly. I’ve wanted to go out with John for months. I’m still in awe that he finally asked me out.”

“I can’t wait to see him. I’ve heard rumors about how sexy he is.”

I fanned my face as if I were a Southern belle who needed to cool off. “They are all true.” I was slipping my feet into my shoes when I heard muffled yelling coming from the front of the house. “What is that?”

Lindsey and I rushed down the hallway toward the front door, and I peered out the window in time to see something land on John who was screaming in the driveway. I ran out the door to find out what was going on with Lindsey right behind me.

“John, what’s wrong?” I asked as I ran down the three steps of my porch.

I had nearly stopped in front of him when something hit my side.

I spun around and saw Tommy standing behind a bush, his face ashen as he looked at me. My eyes drifted to the ground, and I took in all the shattered eggshells and splatters of yolk. My gaze slipped up to John as my cheeks began to flame. His slacks were wet in two places, bright yellow yolk sliding over the slick fabric. I cringed as my eyes moved up his form and found another egg plastered to his suit jacket. When I finally flipped my eyes up to his, his face was bright red and his eyes were practically bulging from his head.

“What the hell is this? This is a thousand-dollar suit, and this kid just ruined it.”

“I’m sure it will come out at the dry cleaner’s. Just give me your suit, and I’ll get it cleaned for you.”

Lindsey rushed past me with a towel. “Here.” She thrust the towel at him, and he snatched it angrily from her and began to wipe the egg off his clothes.

I spun toward Tommy who was still hiding behind the bush. “Thomas Thaddeus Wagner! Get your butt in the house, now!” I seethed. Tommy began to scuttle around the bush toward the house, and I saw the pair of nylons that I had been looking for lying on the ground next to three whole eggs.

“You know this kid?” John asked as he flung a glob of egg off his pants leg that landed on my bare leg and oozed down. Gross.

“Yeah, that’s my son,” I said quietly as I tried not to barf from the slick sensation on my leg. The egg dripped into my shoe.

“Your son? He’s a monster! You never told me you had a kid!”

He tossed the towel to the ground and turned toward his car.

“Wait, John, I’m so sorry about this. He’s not normally this rotten.”

His laugh sounded evil.

“Can we reschedule?”

He scoffed, “You’re kidding!” He opened his door and pierced me with a look so angry that I wanted to shrink back from it.

“No, let me make it up to you.”

He shook his head and climbed into his car. “No way. I don’t do kids,” he growled and pulled his car door closed.

His engine roared as he started his BMW and put it into reverse immediately, backing out of my driveway like the proverbial bat out of hell. He didn’t even glance my way before he put his car in drive and took off down the street.

I watched him disappear and then scanned the area to see if anyone had witnessed my humiliation. I cringed as I saw Nolan kicked back on his front porch, beer in hand, and a smug smile over his lips. Damn!

Nolan lifted his beer to me in a toast and then took a healthy swig while I spun around and stomped back into the house.

“Tommy!” I screamed as I entered the foyer. I could have sworn I heard Nolan laughing behind me.








Welcome to Celebration Township.

Casey Lowe is new in town and hiding from her past. Her next-door neighbor, Thad Wagner, is a sexy police officer, who is good with his hands, and his lips, but Casey refuses to get involved with a married man, and Thad can't seem to understand why she keeps pushing him away. No matter how they try to stay apart, something keeps drawing them together. When an unexpected visitor shows up at Casey's house the week before Christmas, her future is on the line. Will Thad figure it out in time to save her, or will Casey become a conspirator to a murderer?

Tangled in Tinsel is the first book in the thirteen-story novella series that takes place in quaint Celebration Township, Pennsylvania. The rest of the series will begin to release in the fall of 2016.

Amazon ✯ Barnes and Noble ✯ Kobo ✯ iTunes ✯ Goodreads



Linda Maxim is a woman who learned early on how to work hard and succeed. Her only regret is that the man she loved disappeared just days after she got pregnant at the tender age of sixteen.

Fourteen years later, Ian Dugan needs a break from life and ends up crashing his vehicle and waking up in the hospital to find Linda watching over him.

Can Linda forgive Ian for leaving her alone as a pregnant teen? Will Ian be able to forgive Linda and himself when he learns of the daughter he never knew about? Find out on New Year’s Eve if Ian can erase the tears and find something to cheer about.

Amazon ✯ Barnes and Noble ✯ Kobo ✯ iTunes ✯ Goodreads



Jason Hayes loves working as a nurse and living in Celebration Township—or he did until Riayn Simmers showed up in town, and a secret from his past is threatened to be exposed.

Riayn Simmers is shocked to find her college love-and the man she had called a heathen-residing in the same town as her aunt. Now Riayn needs to decide if she can handle sticking around to run her aunt’s bakery, My Baked Buns.

Somehow Riayn and Jason must find a way to coexist in the small town, but what happens when Jason’s secret is exposed and he’s up to be auctioned off at the Valentine’s Day Party? Will the town believe, as Riayn once did, that Jason truly is a heathen, or will he finally win over her heart for good?


Amazon ✯ Barnes and Noble ✯ Kobo ✯ iTunes ✯ Goodreads



Dabby Finnegan got roped into being auctioned off for the annual Valentine’s Party, and nothing could have prepared him to face the vibrant and determined Paige Brogan. From the moment she jumps into his arms to collect her prize, his life will change.

Paige Brogan has had a crush on Dabby for a long time, and this auction is exactly what she’s been waiting for to finally catch his eye. When Paige wins a date with Dabby, the only thing she wants to do is spend the day with him working at his tavern.

As Paige and Dabby get to know one another, Dabby has a hard time understanding why this incredible woman would be interested in him. It’s when the rainbows are overhead, and green beer is flowing that Dabby finally realizes what he has and vows to never lose it.



Missy Moresco might be Celebration Police Department’s police dispatcher, but she’s also got her thumb on the pulse of the township. When FBI Agent Casper Princeton shows up in town on a case, Missy and Casper go undercover to protect the real reason he’s there by pretending they are a couple.

With Missy’s snarky comments and Casper’s quick comebacks, these two find it hard to keep a professional distance. When Casper needs to rush home to a family emergency, Missy is torn on whether it’s a good thing or a bad one. Just when she decides it doesn’t matter, Casper shows up on her doorstep with his five-year-old daughter.

Can Missy and Casper keep the fake relationship going while they wait for his case to come to a head, or will his daughter and his job come between them before Easter arrives?



Harper Reed has run her family owned Bed & Breakfast for three years, and recently turned it into a place for couples to spice up their relationships. Harper has a dream for her business and her future, but recent events might upend those romantic dreams.

When Mason Tidewater arrives at her Inn, Harper believes its fate that has brought them together. While Mason doesn’t believe in fate, things start to happen in Celebration Township that could change his mind. Unfortunately, the reason he’s here in the first place, might destroy any chance he has with Harper.

During the Memorial Day celebration Mason must decide if he’s ready for sparklers or spankings, or perhaps if fate is good, he could have both.





Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter who is working toward her second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and on the choral and cheerleading squads at school. She also has a son who is currently serving in the United States Navy.

Stacy is very involved in Domestic Violence Awareness and served on the Board of Directors for her local Domestic Violence Center for three years.

Be sure to visit her website for updates and more information on her books.

Sign up for all the latest information on Stacy’s Newsletter!


Website ✯ Twitter ✯ Amazon ✯ Facebook ✯ Goodreads ✯ Pinterest ✯ Youtube ✯ Newsletter


No comments:

Post a Comment