Saturday, December 24, 2016

Spotlight: RHYTHMIC EMOTION by Margaret Lowe


RHYTHMIC EMOTION
by Margaret Lowe

Genre: Poetry



Poetry full of emotion; dark and romantic. Margaret put her heart and soul into these poems for the enjoyment of others.











Hello, I’m Margaret Lowe and I’m a writer. I was born in a small town in California and back then I was known as Margaret Williams. Even as a little girl I knew I was to be a writer…well either that or a singer, but there were always people who’d tell me that I’d never make it as one and you know what? I believed them. And that’s how my dream of being a singer died. That’s how my dream of being a writer almost died. But then my personal hero, my dad, inspired me to never give up and to always fight for what I wanted despite what people were saying. He told me I could do anything I wanted if I put my mind to it, and that’s what I did. Of course, being the first time I gave it a real try, it was a real struggle... I knew what I wanted to write, I had ideas, but I didn’t quite know how to write them down…sometimes I still struggle with that. There were also times when I’d lose my inspiration, and the worst was when I needed something to write, just to escape the madness surrounding me, but it felt as if the creativity was gone. But there were also the times when I’d be struck by this idea that’d keep me up at night just to put it on paper before it escaped me and didn’t return. So I made the best of it.

I found the strength to pull myself and my life together and now I’m publishing my first book. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that my muse is here to stay.

I hope you, my readers, are going to see through my eyes the story of my characters and love them like I do.

My books and stories are dedicated to the memory of my father and to my beautiful mother for without your love and support this dream would have never been a reality.


MoB Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment