Sunday, December 11, 2016

Series Spotlight: The REUNION Series by JJ Harper

Today on Making it Happen, we're featuring author JJ Harper's Reunion series (M/M romance), all available now in Amazon's Kindle Unlimited!



Reunion
M/M Novella

Because loves deserves a second chance.
After being cast out by his family Nico leaves his home town and his one true love Ryan. A meeting of a fellow outcast leads him down a dark and ultimately dangerous road. Discarded and left for dead Nico is found by a man who helps him turn his life around, but even with success and fame Nico is lost without his love by his side.
The chance sighting of a Ten Year School Reunion on a social media site gives him the excuse to return home. He needs to apologize to the man he still loves, hoping he will accept it. Deep down he wants him back but imagines him married to a man who deserves him, not a coward that ran.
       ‘The ache for Ryan has been so strong and so real it has taken every ounce of strength I have to keep away, to let him lead his life without me. With me being a deadbeat, a loser and no good for anyone. Or so I’ve been told.’
Ryan retires from the army after the death of his mother, settling again in his home town and his new life as a cop. Still single, his heart has always belonged to the one man he wasn’t able to keep. As the reunion gets closer Ryan searches for his man’s name as the list of attendees grows…
It’s there…Nico Angeles. He’s coming, he’s coming home! 
Will they be able to forget the past or has the last ten years apart been too long?

Buy on Amazon


Reunited

The reunion between Ryan and Nico was sweet as sugar and as hot as hell, but after ten years apart can they find true happiness?
When the one man Nico had wished to never see again suddenly appears, is it purely the coincidence it appears to be, or is there a reason he showed up at the exact moment Nico and Ryan found each other again?
I watch the man I love walk back through the doors of the restroom his ass is tight and firm and feels so damn good. How have I lived without Ryan for this long? He is such a good man, a strong assertive and confident man.
Ryan and Nico both discover living with each other is not easy. They know the love they share is real but they're not the same men they once were. The passion between the two men continues to rocket sky high but so does the tension, causing tempers to rise between them.
“I love you Nico, but I hate your past. Or more that I hate how your past has decided to control us.”
When secrets emerge and the past threatens the two men, can they pull together or will it too much for Ryan to cope with?
By the time the puzzle has been solved it may just be too late for one or even both of them.

Buy on Amazon



Elysium


With Nico by his side, Ryan says goodbye to his old life and moves away, leaving his job and his hometown behind him.
Ready for a fresh new start together, Ryan and Nico settle down into a slower and easier lifestyle and life becomes as perfect as they could wish for.
“I can’t believe I’m leading you to my bedroom. I never thought I would get the chance to do it, I never thought I could be this happy.” I smile then start walking again.
When Ryan is unexpectedly reminded of the life he happily walked away from, his world is turned upside down when he gets notice of news that he never expected to hear. Ryan is tormented by what is being asked of him; the very thing he was promised would never be asked of him again.
Nico laughs then looks at where my eyes are fixed. “Who’s that?” 
“That’s the man who can come between us.” My voice no more than a whisper as a shiver of dread runs down my spine
A man Nico once knew returns, and Nico wishes he'd never caught up with Lyle. His ploy to keep Lyle away from Ryan fails and Lyle tells all about his previous connection to Nico. Ryan takes off, leaving no clues as to where he's gone and Nico is devastated believing that Ryan has left him. 
When Ryan finally returns home; so does his past and he is forced to visit an old friend. But things are not what they seem and Ryan must fight as hard as he can to keep himself safe.
Maybe the perfect life with a happy ever after just isn't in the cards for Ryan and Nico after all.
Reading this may seriously raise you blood pressure, contains lots of hot scenes of sex between two men and has strong language throughout
This book is intended for 18+ readers.

Buy on Amazon



About JJ Harper 
I’m JJ Harper or Jess to my friends and family. I have a love for hot steamy love stories and write m/m and m/f romances.
I stumbled into writing after a suggestion from my husband sets some seed sowing in my head and the ideas started to flow. I have found something that I absolutely love doing. I’m a true romantic and always want to see a happy ever after in my books and in life.
I live in the UK in the quiet Lincolnshire countryside along with my husband and my dog, it’s a peaceful existence which balances out all the crazy that goes on in my head. What would the neighbours think of me???  

Social Media links
Why not check me out on all of these too <3 font="">
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) 
(¸.•´(¸.•` (¸.•´(¸.•` (¸.•´(¸.•` (¸.•´(¸.•`


Thanks JJ for sharing your series with us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment