Sunday, December 18, 2016

Book Spotlight: TROY-INTO THE LIGHT (Book 1) by JJ Harper-Includes Book 2 Teasers!

Today we're happy to be featuring Troy-Into the Light by JJ Harper here on Making it Happen!  You won't want to miss this one!


Troy – Into the light 
Book 1 of the Troy Duology
Don't miss this beautiful love story. A spin-off duology from the Reunion Trilogy



Troy – Into the Light Book One
Troy grabs his bags and, shoving in as much of his belongings as he can, he clambers out of his bedroom window. He can hear the shouts and arguments starting up and his name being called. Not able to face his parents, Troy runs away.
Leaning against the wall of the club, Troy’s eyes are drawn to the dark-haired man dancing fluidly with another man. Their eyes meet and Troy’s life changes in the blink of an eye. Inexplicably drawn to each other, they meet on the dance floor. Tremors course over Troy’s body as the handsome stranger touches him.
“I’ve been waiting for you. I don’t know how or why, but I know that you are mine.” As he leans in, he whispers in my ear, “I’m Franco; I am the man you’ve been waiting for, too.” Troy’s life alters irrevocably in that instant as he falls for the handsome, Italian man.
As they build their life together Troy and Franco discover true love, a love so deep they can’t be apart.
I hold his head against my body and, no longer able to hold back my emotions or my words, I stutter, “I love you,” into his hair as my lips cover his head with kisses. “I love you also, Troy. I never knew such a feeling was possible.” Franco whispers against my chest as I hold him.
When illness strikes, Troy has to discover a new part of himself as he struggles past the pain. A new, stronger, braver man emerges, taking his life in his own hands.

Buy On



The most moving scene in the book...it made me cry (Carra at Making it Happen)






About JJ Harper 

I’m J J Harper or Jess to my friends and family. I have a love for hot steamy love stories and write m/m and m/f romances.
I stumbled into writing after a suggestion from my husband sets some seed sowing in my head and the ideas started to flow. I have found something that I absolutely love doing. I’m a true romantic and always want to see a happy ever after in my books and in life.
I live in the UK in the quiet Lincolnshire countryside along with my husband and my dog, it’s a peaceful existence which balances out all the crazy that goes on in my head. What would the neighbours think of me???  

Social Media links
Why not check me out on all of these too <3 b="">
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) 
(¸.•´(¸.•` (¸.•´(¸.•` (¸.•´(¸.•` (¸.•´(¸.•`


Coming Soon!

Book 2 TROY-OUT OF THE DARK

Check out these teasers for the conclusion of Troy's story!



Thank you JJ Harper for stopping by the blog today with TROY, we're highly anticipating book 2 to see how his story ends!


No comments:

Post a Comment